The online application for the academic year 2021/2022 is closed. The application for the next academic year will open in September 2021 and close in January 2022.
You can ‘like’ our Facebook page in order to stay updated.
Between mid-March and the end of March, applicants will receive an e-mail stating both their admission status (admitted/reserve list/rejected) and their scholarship nominations (Erasmus Mundus Scholar yes or no).
Application Timeline (next academic year)
December 16th 2021:
Deadline for Early Bird Application (20% discount on application fee when fully completed applications are submitted)
January 13th 2022:
Closing of the online application
Applicants receive an e-mail stating both their admission status (admitted / reserve list / rejected) and their scholarship nominations (Erasmus+: Erasmus Mundus Scholarship yes or no)
– Admission letters are sent out
– In case of free capacities: admission of the waiting list
– Acceptance of place with the payment of 1st instalment of the tuition fee
– Payment of 2nd instalment of the tuition fee
– Submission of reallocation requests
– Submission of proof of English language proficiency
– 1st term Universities contact the students
– Check for Visa procedures and requirements
– Submission of missing documents
– Confirmation of successful start of visa application