The online application period opens early September and closes January 11th.
You can ‘like’ our Facebook page in order to stay updated.
Between mid-March and the end of March, applicants will receive an e-mail stating both their admission status (admitted/reserve list/rejected) and their scholarship nominations (Erasmus Mundus Scholar/Fee Waiver/none).
Deadline for Early Bird Application (20% discount on application fee when fully completed applications are submitted)
Closing of the on-line application
Applicants receive an e-mail stating both their admission status (admitted / reserve list / rejected) and their scholarship nominations (Erasmus+: Erasmus Mundus Scholarship / Fee Waiver / none)
End of March:
European Commission decides on the nominations for the Erasmus+: EM scholarships. Selected nominees will be informed a.s.a.p.
– Admission letters are sent out
– In case of free capacities: admission of the waiting list
– Acceptance of place with the payment of 1st instalment of the tuition fee
– Payment of 2nd instalment of the tuition fee
– Submission of reallocation requests
– Submission of proof of English language proficiency
– 1st term Universities contact the students
– Check for Visa procedures and requirements
– Submission of missing documents
– Confirmation of successful start of visa application