The EMLE thesis is a significant part of your studies and your final grade.
The timeline below underlies the writing process.
1. Mid-January: Two thesis proposals of 300 words each must be submitted to be discussed at the midterm meeting.
2. Mid-February: Thesis meeting with professors of the 3rd term university. Topic and title are fixed.
3. End of February: Contact information for the supervisor is sent out.
4. Mid-August: Deadline thesis sumission.
5. Mid-October: Grade deliberations.
6. November: Final grades are published. Provisional certificates are sent out.
7. Mid-February of the following year: Degree ceremony.
"My dear EMLE professors,
I'm writing you because I just came back home and I would like to say "thank you" for being part of the best experience of my life.
EMLE allowed me learn ideas that I had never thought before and made my brain touch its limits more than once, enhancing my knowledge each time.
Undoubtedly, you gave plenty of tools that I have to apply now in the case of my country to improve its development and the life of its people.
My best wishes,
(Mexico) [EMLE Student 2008/2009]