Typical Thesis Topics Warsaw
Thesis supervision in Warsaw:
Students are informed about the rules on plagiarism and expectations about thesis timetable in the beginning of third trimester. Throughout a trimester they have an individual consultation with supervisor. After the exams in June they present the main findings of the thesis in the meeting with coordination and supervisor. The thesis is then polished in consultation with a supervisor.
- Aspects of fiscal constitution
- Rule of law and growth
- Securities regulation and market efficiency
- Corporate governance in an emerging stock exchange
- Investor protection in Europe – Law & Economics approach
- Pension reform in transition economy
- Economic analysis of immigration law
- Optimal compensatory fine
- Government contracts for development of road infrastructure
"This program broadens my focus and cultivates me in the interdisciplinary research. I tasted the academic research with multi-aspects as well as the life with multi-cultures.
I was encouraged by the energetic people in the program who are helpful, enthusiastic and intelligent."
[EMLE Student 2009/2010]