Typical Thesis Topics Warsaw
Thesis supervision in Warsaw:
Students are informed about the rules on plagiarism and expectations about thesis timetable in the beginning of third trimester. Throughout a trimester they have an individual consultation with supervisor. After the exams in June they present the main findings of the thesis in the meeting with coordination and supervisor. The thesis is then polished in consultation with a supervisor.
- Aspects of fiscal constitution
- Rule of law and growth
- Securities regulation and market efficiency
- Corporate governance in an emerging stock exchange
- Investor protection in Europe – Law & Economics approach
- Pension reform in transition economy
- Economic analysis of immigration law
- Optimal compensatory fine
- Government contracts for development of road infrastructure
"As the senior member of the current class, I have a great many more miles on me than do my EMLE colleagues, yet would still say that this has been one of my great life experiences. I had the pleasure of living in Rotterdam, Ghent and Haifa; received a world-class education from some of some of the leading scholars in this field; and shared many intellectual discussions and good times with new friends and colleagues from around the world."
With deepest gratitude,
[EMLE Student 2015/2016]