Typical Thesis Topics Warsaw
Thesis supervision in Warsaw:
Students are informed about the rules on plagiarism and expectations about thesis timetable in the beginning of third trimester. Throughout a trimester they have an individual consultation with supervisor. After the exams in June they present the main findings of the thesis in the meeting with coordination and supervisor. The thesis is then polished in consultation with a supervisor.
- Aspects of fiscal constitution
- Rule of law and growth
- Securities regulation and market efficiency
- Corporate governance in an emerging stock exchange
- Investor protection in Europe – Law & Economics approach
- Pension reform in transition economy
- Economic analysis of immigration law
- Optimal compensatory fine
- Government contracts for development of road infrastructure
"The opportunities afforded to me by the EMLE program were absolutely wonderful. The dual academic approaches of economic analysis and the legal reasoning means that you come out with policy and strategic understanding. The knowledge received by the EMLE program is encyclopaedic yet somehow profound enough to open many doors, professionally, and academically. I find myself better prepared than most to pursue my research here in Paris."
(United States of America)
[EMLE Student 2011/2012]