Typical Thesis Topics Warsaw
Thesis supervision in Warsaw:
Students are informed about the rules on plagiarism and expectations about thesis timetable in the beginning of third trimester. Throughout a trimester they have an individual consultation with supervisor. After the exams in June they present the main findings of the thesis in the meeting with coordination and supervisor. The thesis is then polished in consultation with a supervisor.
- Aspects of fiscal constitution
- Rule of law and growth
- Securities regulation and market efficiency
- Corporate governance in an emerging stock exchange
- Investor protection in Europe – Law & Economics approach
- Pension reform in transition economy
- Economic analysis of immigration law
- Optimal compensatory fine
- Government contracts for development of road infrastructure
"The EMLE year was un unforgettable experience. Academically, it expanded my understanding of law and economics by offering a unique aproach to a broad range of legal issues using economic reasoning and public policy analysis. Personally, the privilege of earning a master's degree in different countries with a diverse group of students provided an interesting cultural opportunity to widen our horizons about the world."
Lucas Ataydes Leite Seabra
[EMLE Student 2009/2010]