This list provides you with a number of foundations were students can apply for a scholarship.
Be aware that the EMLE staff has no further information on the scholarships nor any influence on the application procedure of the foundations mentioned.
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (DE)
- Copernicus Foundation (DE)
- DAAD (DE)
- Friedrich Ebert Stiftung (DE)
- Geschwister Büschbell Foundation (DE)
- Haniel Foundation (DE)
- Hans Seidel Foundation (DE)
- Heinz Schwarzkopf Foundation (DE)
- Konrad Adenauer Stiftung (DE)
- Robert Bosch Foundation (DE)
- Rotary Foundation (DE)
- Grantfinder Netherlands
- Scholarship Database Germany
"The EMLE year was un unforgettable experience. Academically, it expanded my understanding of law and economics by offering a unique aproach to a broad range of legal issues using economic reasoning and public policy analysis. Personally, the privilege of earning a master's degree in different countries with a diverse group of students provided an interesting cultural opportunity to widen our horizons about the world."
Lucas Ataydes Leite Seabra
[EMLE Student 2009/2010]