This list provides you with a number of foundations were students can apply for a scholarship.
Be aware that the EMLE staff has no further information on the scholarships nor any influence on the application procedure of the foundations mentioned.
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (DE)
- Copernicus Foundation (DE)
- DAAD (DE)
- Friedrich Ebert Stiftung (DE)
- Geschwister Büschbell Foundation (DE)
- Haniel Foundation (DE)
- Hans Seidel Foundation (DE)
- Heinz Schwarzkopf Foundation (DE)
- Konrad Adenauer Stiftung (DE)
- Robert Bosch Foundation (DE)
- Rotary Foundation (DE)
- Grantfinder Netherlands
- Scholarship Database Germany
"Having a background in Philosophy and Economics, I was very keen on deepening my knowledge of the legal environment of markets and the way it functions. EMLE was the perfect fit. As a program that employs the analytical and rigorous economic approach while at the same time paying tribute to legal complexities, EMLE is not only interesting and academically challenging but also seeks to develop its students 'practical understanding' of how the economy and legal sphere work. This combined with the instruction of leading scholars in the field and a motivated as well as a gracious international student body rounds out the program perfectly. Overall, this makes me feel well-prepared for my PhD studies in the area of the economics of international law."
[EMLE Student 2015/2016]