This list provides you with a number of foundations were students can apply for a scholarship.
Be aware that the EMLE staff has no further information on the scholarships nor any influence on the application procedure of the foundations mentioned.
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (DE)
- Copernicus Foundation (DE)
- DAAD (DE)
- Friedrich Ebert Stiftung (DE)
- Geschwister Büschbell Foundation (DE)
- Haniel Foundation (DE)
- Hans Seidel Foundation (DE)
- Heinz Schwarzkopf Foundation (DE)
- Konrad Adenauer Stiftung (DE)
- Robert Bosch Foundation (DE)
- Rotary Foundation (DE)
- Grantfinder Netherlands
- Scholarship Database Germany
"For me, the EMLE programme was a superb experience. The academic standards were rigorous and the quality of the student cohort was excellent. Having previously studied at two top English Universities, I have no doubt that that the teaching I received at: Rotterdam, Aix-Marseilles and UC Berkeley; was of an equally world-class standard.
Law graduates (like myself) will benefit from studying Law and Economics. The economic perspective brings a wealth of new ideas to the table. I have found these invaluable as I now proceed through my training in London as an environmental and public-law Barrister."
[EMLE Student 2015/2016]