The online application period opens early September and closes January 11th.
You can ‘like’ our Facebook page in order to stay updated.
Between mid-March and the end of March, applicants will receive an e-mail stating both their admission status (admitted/reserve list/rejected) and their scholarship nominations (Erasmus Mundus Scholar/Fee Waiver/none).
Deadline for Early Bird Application (20% discount on application fee when fully completed applications are submitted)
Closing of the on-line application
Applicants receive an e-mail stating both their admission status (admitted / reserve list / rejected) and their scholarship nominations (Erasmus+: Erasmus Mundus Scholarship / Fee Waiver / none)
End of March:
European Commission decides on the nominations for the Erasmus+: EM scholarships. Selected nominees will be informed a.s.a.p.
- Admission letters are sent out
- In case of free capacities: admission of the waiting list
- Acceptance of place with the payment of 1st instalment of the tuition fee
- Payment of 2nd instalment of the tuition fee
- Submission of reallocation requests
- Submission of proof of English language proficiency
- 1st term Universities contact the students
- Check for Visa procedures and requirements
- Submission of missing documents
- Confirmation of successful start of visa application
"For me, the EMLE programme was a superb experience. The academic standards were rigorous and the quality of the student cohort was excellent. Having previously studied at two top English Universities, I have no doubt that that the teaching I received at: Rotterdam, Aix-Marseilles and UC Berkeley; was of an equally world-class standard.
Law graduates (like myself) will benefit from studying Law and Economics. The economic perspective brings a wealth of new ideas to the table. I have found these invaluable as I now proceed through my training in London as an environmental and public-law Barrister."
[EMLE Student 2015/2016]