The online application period opens early September and closes January 10th.
You can ‘like’ our Facebook page in order to stay updated.
Between mid-March and the end of March, applicants will receive an e-mail stating both their admission status (admitted/reserve list/rejected) and their scholarship nominations (Erasmus Mundus Scholar/Fee Waiver/none). The scholarships will be available, depending upon successful reapplication to Erasmus+ funding in spring 2018.
Deadline for Early Bird Application (20% discount on application fee when fully completed applications are submitted)
Closing of the on-line application
Applicants receive an e-mail stating both their admission status (admitted / reserve list / rejected) and their scholarship nominations (Erasmus+: Erasmus Mundus Scholarship / Fee Waiver / none). The scholarships will be available, depending upon successful reapplication to Erasmus+ funding in spring 2018.
End of March:
European Commission decides on the nominations for the Erasmus+: EM scholarships. Selected nominees will be informed a.s.a.p.
- Admission letters are sent out
- In case of free capacities: admission of the waiting list
- Acceptance of place with the payment of 1st instalment of the tuition fee
- Payment of 2nd instalment of the tuition fee
- Submission of reallocation requests
- Submission of proof of English language proficiency
- 1st term Universities contact the students
- Check for Visa procedures and requirements
- Submission of missing documents
- Confirmation of successful start of visa application
"To feel how international and interdisciplinary law can be, to be able to both predict and examine the economic and political effects of legislative as well as judicial decisions and to try out the economical way of thinking to explain people’s behavior in a variety of different situations - that is how EMLE broadened my academic horizon.
However, EMLE taught me maybe even more on a personal level by setting the conditions for wonderful times with wonderful people from various places and backgrounds. I have found good friends who showed me their view of the world, and with whom I am happy to share EMLE travel experiences.
All in all I am fond of this year and of its surely long-lasting influence on my life."
Helena Khorrami Jahromi