- Admission letters are sent out
- In case of free capacities: admission of the waiting list
- Acceptance of place with the payment of 1st instalment of the tuition fee
- Payment of 2nd instalment of the tuition fee
- Submission of reallocation requests
- Submission of proof of meeting the programme conditions
- 1st term Universities contact the students
- Check for Visa procedures and requirements
- Confirmation of successful start of visa application
"For me, the EMLE programme was a superb experience. The academic standards were rigorous and the quality of the student cohort was excellent. Having previously studied at two top English Universities, I have no doubt that that the teaching I received at: Rotterdam, Aix-Marseilles and UC Berkeley; was of an equally world-class standard.
Law graduates (like myself) will benefit from studying Law and Economics. The economic perspective brings a wealth of new ideas to the table. I have found these invaluable as I now proceed through my training in London as an environmental and public-law Barrister."
[EMLE Student 2015/2016]