- Admission letters are sent out
- In case of free capacities: admission of the waiting list
- Acceptance of place with the payment of 1st instalment of the tuition fee
- Payment of 2nd instalment of the tuition fee
- Submission of reallocation requests
- Submission of proof of meeting the programme conditions
- 1st term Universities contact the students
- Check for Visa procedures and requirements
- Confirmation of successful start of visa application
"Dear Prospective EMLE Students, Dear Professors,
I am very happy for being an EMLE student and in particular having had the chance to study in two renowned universities, respectively ILE/Hamburg University-Germany and RILE, Eramus University Rotterdam.
Being a non EU student, I was eligible and lucky to be granted the Eramus Mundus Merit Scholarship from the European Commission for Education and Science.
This programme has enabled me to make use of economic methods to explain the efficiency of laws. I was impressed from the high profile of lecturers and their devotion to this school of thought. EMLE Programme is not like a usual LL.M. programme - it goes beyond by providing new insights and approaches.
Furthermore, the EMLE programme helped me to build up precious friendship with young people coming all over the continents! I miss my EMLE friends.
Last but not least, My special thanks and gratitude go to Prof. Dr. Thomas Eger for his patience, very high teaching performance and kindness.
[EMLE Student 2008/2009]