- Admission letters are sent out
- Acceptance of place with the payment of 1st instalment of the tuition fee
- In case of free capacities: admission of the waiting list
- Payment of 2nd instalment of the tuition fee
- Submission of reallocation requests
- Submission of proof of meeting the programme conditions (including the proof of English proficiency)
- 1st term Universities contact the students
- Check for Visa procedures and requirements
- Confirmation of successful start of visa application
"To feel how international and interdisciplinary law can be, to be able to both predict and examine the economic and political effects of legislative as well as judicial decisions and to try out the economical way of thinking to explain people’s behavior in a variety of different situations - that is how EMLE broadened my academic horizon.
However, EMLE taught me maybe even more on a personal level by setting the conditions for wonderful times with wonderful people from various places and backgrounds. I have found good friends who showed me their view of the world, and with whom I am happy to share EMLE travel experiences.
All in all I am fond of this year and of its surely long-lasting influence on my life."
Helena Khorrami Jahromi